What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded on the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access www.espafibrac.com also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they can not harm your computer / device user, if they are activated on your browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions www.espafibrac.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have slightly different:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, supporting safety website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: They are stored in the hard disk device reads our web every time you make a return visit to www.espafibrac.com; It has a specific expiration date or expiration, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users come to our website and enhance our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow decisions www.espafibrac.com remember adoptadaspor the user, or your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (ie, does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that installs queno is a website that you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these files to track your visits to each site advertised.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are intended to periodic maintenance ygarantizar the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing www.espafibrac.com, you expressly agree that we can use this type of cookies on your device. If you disable cookies, you can make your navigation www.espafibrac.com not ideal and some of the utilities that have www.espafibrac.com not work correctly.
a) own Cookies
No cookie allows contact with your phone number, your e-mail address or any other contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
Strictly necessary COOKIES
Cookie login on the website. Will disappear
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to make a count of how often users visit www.espafibrac.com. It also records when it was first and last visited the web. Also it calculated when a session is over, home user and keywords.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
So you can block cookies through the browser settings tools or you can set your browser to alert you when a server wants a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Options
Internet> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit
b) If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit
c) If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To know more
d) If you use Opera, at the option of security and privacy, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit